One of the main causes of cancer is a decreased, respectively impaired immune system, often in conjunction with elevated levels of environmental toxsins and carcinogenic substances. Therefore, the detoxification of the body, the riddance of these harmful substances and the activation and/or stabilization of the immune system is of great importance in cancer therapy. In addition, it is often necessary to normalize the natural regulation systems of cancer patients. We activate and stabilize the immune system with nutritional, natural, biological methods and special vaccines.
All the forms of complementary therapy we use at St. George Hospital are supported by relevant studies and scientific publications.
These therapies aid the body systems that are important for the healing process. They support for example
- the immune system
- the revitalization
- the blood generation system
- the antioxidative capacity
- the detoxification activity
Contrary to conventional therapy the complementary therapy procedures:
- have none or very low side effects
- have a supportive effect on orthodox therapies, like radiation and chemotherapy
- increase the response rate of those therapies significantly
- increase life quality and survival time